Monday, April 25, 2011

Itcy Lower Scalp And Neck

My 10 Pilot 10



seems that whenever we refer to the best drivers in the history we forced to look at the Grands Prix. As the pinnacle of speed motorcycle racing makes sense but ... I might have to rethink some things. Being the best in a particular discipline or category is great, but where has been the TOTAL PILOT? I mean that versatility and innate versatility that makes you go fast on anything with handlebars or not. Be among the first in any form is an achievement to reach a few. The perennial list Roberts, Sheene Lawson, Rainey, Doohan , etc. I'm tired.

Today I want to start this list made up of a dozen individuals (some do not carry global) but for me have marked a before and after ... your way. Let's begin:

1. Steve Plater

0 comments:

Post a Comment